The Sticker Universe team is a group of talented and driven individuals who are passionate about creating unique and high-quality products. We believe in working with creativity, excellence, and spirit, and in working together to bring those innovations and values to life.
We’re looking for team players who are eager to collaborate, can pivot in a fast-paced environment, and who are creative-thinking innovators willing to push past the status quo.
When you join the Sticker Universe team, you join a circle of people who drive to make things better.
Sticker Universe is a manufacturer of custom decals, signs, banners, and other items. We offer cutting edge, relevant designs, and products with low minimums which allows our customers the maximum number of options.
We are looking for an individual who is teachable, hardworking, organized, detail oriented, and a team player. Our office culture is full of people who love life, relationships, and creating quality products.
Sticker Production Team Member
The potential candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment that requires attention to detail, the ability to multitask, and communicate with other team members.
No experience is necessary, though the right candidate should be willing to accept new challenges and advance to learning other responsibilities including running large format printing/cutting equipment or leaning more towards the installation field.
Skills Needed to be Successful:
· Intermediate computer/web experience
· Graphic design program knowledge a PLUS: CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
· Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook 365, Word, and Excel
· Ability to read and comprehend documents (i.e. policy and procedure manuals); write routine reports and correspondence; speak/present in front of a small group.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form; deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Attention to detail
· Small motor skills
· Growth Mindset
· High School diploma or general education degree (GED) or
· 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training
The Sticker Production role will assist in the production of printed materials laminating, trimming, packaging along with making deliveries, and assisting with installations, and other production related tasks.
Responsibilities will consist of, but not be limited to, the following:
· Production Job Calendar
· Operate a large format printer to manufacture decals, photos, canvas print, magnets, etc.
· Operate a vinyl plotter
· Apply UV coat to digital prints via spray or laminate film
· Decal manufacturing & quality control
· Organization and tidiness of tools and production area
· Delivery of local orders
· Boxing and Shipping of Orders
· Receiving Materials via UPS/FEDEX/Suppliers Delivery Trucks
· Fulfill web orders